Monday, July 28, 2008

ChickLitGurrl Interviews Strebor Books Author Marsha Jenkins-Sanders

Today, over at ChickLitGurrl: high on LATTES & WRITING, I'm interviewing Marsha Jenkins-Sanders, author of JEALOUSY.




Check out an excerpt of the interview!


EXCERPT




CLG: What themes, topics will readers find between the pages of JEALOUSY?

MJS: Jealousy is a volatile and destructive emotion, if left unchecked. It has been the driving force behind many homicides, abusive relationships, etc. The book can help shine a light on several topics: domestic abuse, child abuse, relationship issues, and insecurity.


CLG: Marsha Jenkins-Sanders: THE SOUNDTRACK! What TWO tracks would make it onto a soundtrack of your life, and why?

MJS: Never would have made it…Marvin Sapp, The Battle is not yours…Yolanda Adams! My life has been a roller coaster ride and my faith has been tested. God has seen me through many battles and brought me out of the “fiery furnace” unscathed. I am a better person because of these challenges, but never would have made it without HIS guidance, mercy, grace and love.


CLG: Who is ONE of your favorite writers, and how does he/she inspire you as a writer?

MJS: I really enjoy Terry McMillan. Her “voice” is so familiar and my life’s circumstances can relate.



Want to read the rest of the interview? Then head over to ChickLitGurrl NOW (LINK)!

No comments: