Monday, June 23, 2008

ChickLitGurrl Interviews Love Inspired Author Lisa Mondello

ChickLitGurrl Interviews Love Inspired Author Lisa Mondello


Starting today, ChickLitGurrl will begin her interviews that will feature authors from specific publishing houses. TODAY, her stop is at Love Inspired, an inspirational imprint of Harlequin.


First author up? Lisa Mondello, whose ninth published novel, an Inspiration Suspense called Her Only Protector, will be published August 2008 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense.


Check out an EXCERPT:

CLG: How difficult is it for you to integrate the suspense genre into your inspirational stories?
LM: Suspense comes naturally for me. My first manuscript, written 17 years ago, was supposed to be a Harlequin Romance type book. Dead bodies ended up in it and the heroine was running for her life. I love suspense so it's not difficult for me to put it in my stories.


CLG: Now that your novel is set for release, promotion arises. What have you done and what do you plan to do - as author - to help promote HER ONLY PROTECTOR?
LM: I plan on doing some booksignings and continuing with my blog with other Love Inspired Suspense authors at www.ladiesofsuspense.blogspot.com. I love hearing from readers so I always like to get emails and mail and I love writing back. I've developed a few friendships with some readers who contacted me at Cradle of Secrets was published.


CLG: What are three adjectives that best describe HER ONLY PROTECTOR?
LM: Edgy, fast, and romantic.

Want to check out the rest of the interview and leave comments! Want to learn about advertising opportunities and how your book can make it onto the new BOOK BYTES?

Head over to CHICKLITGURRL: high on LATTES & WRITING (LINK) NOW!

No comments: